Floppy Disc Recovery
Diskettes can lose data for number of reasons, including:
- Other contamination on the recording surface
- Scratches on either surface (yes, a scratch on the painted surface can cause problems!)
- Being used in the wrong type of drive
- Natural loss of magnetic pattern over time
- Removing or swapping the diskette at the wrong time
- Software or operating system errors
- Virus activity and many more.
The Good News!
We can recover the data from a failed floppy disk, both 3.5″ and the older 5.25″ diskettes, for a modest cost, then put the data on to new diskette(s) or a CD for you.
We provide Data Recovery Services for Failed Floppy Disks, Zip, Jazz & Removable Cartridge Media
Removable storage media
- Photo Cards
- Thumb/USB Drives
- Floppy disk
Removable media devices such as SyQuest, Zip Disks, Jazz Drives, Floppy Disks, and Compact Disks are all subject to the same risks and potential for data loss. Often, these devices are used for temporary storage and back-up purposes. However, there are times when these back-up devices also fail.
Starting with a free phone consultation, you will be provided with the guidance and expertise you need in order to quickly get your data back. Once your media is received it will undergo a full diagnostic evaluation in our secure data recovery lab. Our engineers will accurately describe the problems associated with your media and provide you a firm price for full data recovery. Our highly trained engineers will perform the data recovery process, working from the hexadecimal level (we go behind the code) in order to fully recover the data from the damaged media.