Our Computer Forensics techniques and technology are the most advanced in the industry. We have brought a new level of service to investigations and electronic discovery with our high standards and operating philosophy.
Computer forensics is the scientific examination and analysis of data held on, or retrieved from, computer storage media in such a way that the information can be used as evidence in a court of law
Our turnaround time for Forensic Data Recovery is the fastest in the industry, with as little as 8 to 48 hours for high end recovery.
Often, Computer Forensics are invoked to recover:
- Hidden files
- Damaged or corrupted files
- Deleted files
- Password protected files
- Encrypted files
- E-mail and web mail correspondence
- Evidence of web browsing
- Internet chat data
Our Computer Forensics Advantages:
- Long History in Data Recovery
- We handled legacy systems to high tech systems with ease. Our vast knowledge and skill set is no match
- Emphasis on Forensic Research and Development
- Our dedicated research and development group has consistently led the field in technical innovations allowing us to keep ahead of the competition with technology.
- High-Tech Recovery Facilities
- Data Retrieval Services has specialized clean room environments.
- Finest Engineering Talent
- As a well-respected leader in our field, we attract the best and brightest talent from throughout the world
- Emphasis on Confidentiality
- Our litigation experience and the exacting security standards of our large corporate clients means we know “confidential” and have established security protocols.